Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Art, you need to get her in the dirt. Started my daughter at 6 and my son at 4. Nothing better than father / daughter dirt bike rides. When we go out with groups for the weekend she and I always plan a ride just for the two of us. Best part of my life.
Yeah you're right. I need to find her and myself a good dirt bike. Any suggestions? I haven't really ridden dirt since I was a kid on a Honda 250 3 wheeler .

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Art, you need to get her in the dirt. Started my daughter at 6 and my son at 4. Nothing better than father / daughter dirt bike rides. When we go out with groups for the weekend she and I always plan a ride just for the two of us. Best part of my life.
I look forward to being a father for this reason! You are one cool ass dad!

Alright so right now, if noone backs out, we have 16. So with those number, it is looking at around $45 a piece at most. Just have to estimate how much shipping will be on my end to ya'lls front door (shouldn't be too much). Either way, I am making this happen. I would love to get the price dropped to sub 40 for everyone if I can!!!!

Edit - Just ran some numbers, if we get 20 total, it will be $40 even shipped to your door! Depending on my financial situation, if we can't get 20, I may just buy 4 extra to hold onto so it can be $40, and I figure someone else might want one once they see us stunting around in them. :p

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hahaha that won't be necessary banks! I know everyone is going to be tight on money because everyone will want to spend it all on their new GROM so just order what you can ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
List updated. I decided that I am going to go with just the HondaGrom.net logo on the front to keep cost down. Everyone just expect a PM from me in the next couple of weeks with my: e-mail, phone number, and paypal information.

Thanks for ya'lls interest and patience. Can't wait to stunt these on bike night!

·
Registered
325 Posts
hoody as in zip up or pull over?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Pull over. I am not a big fan of zippers because when you sit down the give the optical illusion of a boner haha

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
325 Posts
ah, lost a sale. oh well. Keep up the sales the more we get repped the better!

41 - 60 of 196 Posts