Honda Grom banner

21 - 40 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Put me down depending what goes on the back. I like the front as is.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
***I will close the preorder by the end of August, therefore I can order them and have them in by mid September and then they should be in your hands by no later than the third week. Later in the month I will send out PMs for payment and then off to the printers!***

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
***I will close the preorder by the end of August, therefore I can order them and have them in by mid September and then they should be in your hands by no later than the third week. Later in the month I will send out PMs for payment and then off to the printers!***
Sounds good. I am still in.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Any idea for the back yet?

Sent from my BNTV400 using HondaGrom.net mobile app
It I really still up in the air on the back. I am getting mixed opinions from people so I might just leave it with the front or make a small one for you upper left chest and out the big one on the back.

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
872 Posts

Will you be sending them out 2 hoodies per month per state, then 1 hoodie per month per state after that? Just trying to figure out on whether or not to start buying clothing accessories now or wait until it arrives to see what would look good with it. I'm glad I'm number 8 nationwide.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Will you be sending them out 2 hoodies per month per state, then 1 hoodie per month per state after that? Just trying to figure out on whether or not to start buying clothing accessories now or wait until it arrives to see what would look good with it.
Good idea. I will gain more interest in it that way right?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hahaha lets just sayeconmics wasn't my best class, but marketing on the other hand, I kill.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Got ya. We already have enough to get them, now everyone extra is just going to make the price drop a little bit.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I'll get a small too so it can be super tight and make the chicks go wild!! Actually for my little girl. She saw it and said I want one of those! I am training my young padawan well. Yoda would be proud.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'll get a small too so it can be super tight and make the chicks go wild!! Actually for my little girl. She saw it and said I want one of those! I am training my young padawan well. Yoda would be proud.
Art, you need to get her in the dirt. Started my daughter at 6 and my son at 4. Nothing better than father / daughter dirt bike rides. When we go out with groups for the weekend she and I always plan a ride just for the two of us. Best part of my life.

21 - 40 of 196 Posts