Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For when it starts cooling off, who would want a HondaGrom.net hoodie?

I need a minimum of 6 hoodies to be able to order. The more I order, they cheaper they are. Ya'll know the drill. :p

***I will close the preorder by the end of August, therefore I can order them and have them in by mid September and then they should be in your hands by no later than the third week. Later in the month I will send out PMs for payment and then off to the printers!***

Sizes: S,M,L,XL (2XL and 3XL are extra).

I really can't give a solid price because I don't know how many I will be ordering but I will estimate anywhere between $40 and $50 (Price includes shipping from them to me AND from me to your door) (The more we get the more the price can drop!). They will get shipped to me and then I will individually ship them out to my fellow Grommers!

If you are interested in one, just say so and I will make a list, collect money, and then order!

Simple, but I really like it. Feel like it would look good.

wm-front-1.jpg

**ADMINS**
If you would like me to hold off on this, just let me know and I will shut it down.

LIST

1. SouthernGrom
2. braaapgrom
3. banks619 (2)
4. Eurobeaner
5. Highsider989
6. rkwfxd
7. tyler_251 (2)
8. Ven0m0uS
9. froggie3kb
10. slowman
11. Dj Hunny
12. dpd3177
13. Jamar Tatum
14. jmzd4
15. [email protected]

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't put anything on the back. Should a logo be placed on the back also?

The are the Gildan 50/50. Supposedly they run a little small.

Picture 1.png

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Yes a logo should be on the back, perhaps a grom/msx

Id be an XL, I'll sport this when I go out bar hopping picking up chicks way too young for me, awesome!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
It'll be worth it. I'm going to be wearing this hoodie while I buy skittles and arsonist iced tea.. Oops typo. Really this post of mine is in poor taste. I've got nothing to say about the Trevon/Zimmerman case, my point being that the back is prime real estate while riding. It should have a logo.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Im in for a 3XL if they run a bit small. I'd like it better with a Grom on the back.

·
Registered
457 Posts
No wonder you want to come back to cali. Lol jk jk. Im a republican turning independent but i dont care honestly we all need to put black white blue red behind us and build the beautiful country up as a whole were the youngest country so i say we come togather in 2013-2014 one grom at a time.

Bro I'm a democrat. Just sayin. A grom for every family.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will update the list tomorrow afternoon when I get back from wakeboarding. I am working on something for the back. I will post new ideas tomorrow. Just trying to get the before the middle of september so we can have them ready! :)

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts