Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is a video of a interview with a honda rep. and he talks about the deposits and how the Grom will sell fast.
So I hope they do release more than 3 a month.

They look at forums and stuff.

·
Registered
77 Posts
unfortunately, the pipeline fill will make the Grom hard to get initially. BUt after everyone gets one that is waiting in line, I am sure there will be some sitting on showroom floors by winter.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
unfortunately, the pipeline fill will make the Grom hard to get initially. BUt after everyone gets one that is waiting in line, I am sure there will be some sitting on showroom floors by winter.
I'm guessing that locations where it snows in the winter will be more likely to have models on the showroom floor opposed to those locales where it is sunny all year long i.e. southern cali.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Only 45 deposits around the country after flash report? That sounds low. I don't think they did their homework right... This site alone there are 50 people with deposits. I imagine they have a small segment of the actual desire for these machines. I hope I get mine before they run out!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet that flash report was done early, we have close to 75 people on this site who have deposits.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Only 45 deposits around the country after flash report? That sounds low. I don't think they did their homework right... This site alone there are 50 people with deposits. I imagine they have a small segment of the actual desire for these machines. I hope I get mine before they run out!
look at when the video came out. that interview was from like, week 1. so 50 in the first week was pretty damn good

·
Registered
942 Posts
its at 79 on this site now, and there are 5 more i can add from my dealer that aren't members on this site. the dealers should do a conference call or something and all the dealers that don't have any deposits or anyone asking about it give up their 2 groms to dealers that have lines waiting for them. jus my opinion.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
its at 79 on this site now, and there are 5 more i can add from my dealer that aren't members on this site. the dealers should do a conference call or something and all the dealers that don't have any deposits or anyone asking about it give up their 2 groms to dealers that have lines waiting for them. jus my opinion.
The dealership near my work had no idea what I was talking about and when I showed them they said they might put in an order. I was like WTF?? Good thing I went to another dealer.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I was already #1 at the other dealership. So it didn't really bother me that much. I guess it helps to live in the deep south lol.
yea, hawaii is only good for beaches, surf, and hot tanned chicks... everything else sucks... lol... oh an the weather is pretty awesome too...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I posted this video without searching it out. I must have the only "closed/locked" thread on HondaGrom.Net! I feel so proud! LOL

On another note, my dealership said they have 2 deposits. Mine being one of them. I think that these things are going to fly off the shelf.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts