Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wondering what payment plan deals Honda are doing in the USA ? Buying at a new bike here in the UK but my dealer wouldn't discount it for a cash sale. £2600 UK pounds, He then said if I take finance he'd give me free accessories, £99 deposit and 36 payments of £74.74 and it mine LOL ! 4.9% APR total ammount is £2789.64. Not a bad deal ? Just wondering what kind of deal your getting accross the pond?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Doubt they budge on price as there now nearly sold out in some parts of the UK, I took the finance as it was a good deal.

And the £2600 I'd put aside to buy the bike can go on mods.

·
Registered
677 Posts
ask if there is any penalty to pay off loan early

most the time, especially if you use honda finance, theres a certain amount honda will give back to the dealership. (i work at an acura dealership) for cars its $500. so thats most likely where the "free accesories" are coming from.

my point was, get the loan on it, pay it off on first or second payment. bam. best of both worlds

Reactions: Slolane

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a good deal from Honda, but I may have to wait for the second delivery now for the colour I want and the finance deal may not be a good?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts