Honda Grom banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'd like to present to you our first decal design for HondaGrom.net! If you've been debating on what your first modification will be, we have the answer! Install the HondaGrom.net decal for a quick and easy visual appearance upgrade :) I've also been told it could even give you a slight increase in performance. To show our appreciation to the entire community these decals are in stock and ready to ship for FREE!. We will be sending 2 decals out to each member. If you would like more, please let me know.

If your interested, follow this link to enter your mailing address: http://www.hondagrom.net/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME & ADDRESS IS FORMATTED CORRECTLY HOW IT SHOULD APPEAR ON AN ENVELOPE

After you receive your decals, be sure to post pics showing off your HondaGrom.net pride :)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I have a few places I can post those if I get more than one. Hint hint. :in love:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
If you don't mind to send me 2 I'll throw one up at Honda of Chattanooga and also on my toy. I'll buy some when the Grom finally arrives.

Thanks again to all of you guys that are putting in the hard work!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sweet! sent my request. I'll be sure to post up when I get them!

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.