Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I sent this to my buddy who has a Repsol CBR1000, he was about to plunk some money down on a dual sport but is now leaning towards a Grom... I'm a bad influence on my friends.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I sent this to my buddy who has a Repsol CBR1000, he was about to plunk some money down on a dual sport but is now leaning towards a Grom... I'm a bad influence on my friends.

Bad influence? Good influence! You just saved him some duckets and he'll have a really cool bike to boot!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Two words Kil ler oh wait that is one word Killer. Looks really great. With the minimal body work I am excited to see what kind of wraps folks come up with .

·
Registered
357 Posts
I contacted them ages ago about it, its photoshop and not produced, so I asked a uk graphics company to make one, he sent pics of his version and it was shit so I asked for this version but he insisted putting his company graphics on and they look shit, I says please I want this as requested, he threw his toys out the stroller and says if I do graphics I want my logo on for aftersales and promotion of my business, I says I run the uk forum, you would have got plenty off attention so basically told me to go buy off ebay, what a f*&%ing arsehole!

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
I contacted them ages ago about it, its photoshop and not produced, so I asked a uk graphics company to make one, he sent pics of his version and it was shit so I asked for this version but he insisted putting his company graphics on and they look shit, I says please I want this as requested, he threw his toys out the stroller and says if I do graphics I want my logo on for aftersales and promotion of my business, I says I run the uk forum, you would have got plenty off attention so basically told me to go buy off ebay, what a f*&%ing arsehole!
Hell, I'll do the graphics for you. I have no idea how to get them on a vinyl wrap material though....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts