Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I can't even tell you how many times I've been on bikerbitz.com checking these out. I just can't bring myself to pay the shipping.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My wife spotted these some time ago, and she suggested we add them to the Grom. That way when she and I ride together, it looks like a mini Monster next to our Monster. I'm curious if we know the weight on these, and thanks in advance if you do.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Holy fuck. 2-3 months shipping for surface mail. Should've sacked up for the air mail. Damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
223 Posts
It will take as long as the shipoer describes. They usuially have a small disclaimer, for anything coming from overseas, that says it can take up to 45 days or 3 months. Either way, use PayPal and dispute "before" the 45 day mark if have not recieved your package by then.

Most stuff I order from overseas is from a well known vendor and took a month at most to recieve.

Sparkle MoTion

·
Registered
223 Posts
It will take as long as the shipoer describes. They usuially have a small disclaimer, for anything coming from overseas, that says it can take up to 45 days or 3 months. Either way, use PayPal and dispute "before" the 45 day mark if have not recieved your package by then.

Most stuff I order from overseas is from a well known vendor and took a month at most to recieve.

Add: Airmail will always be faster than the boat. ;)

Sparkle MoTion
Double. Phone app is weird.

Sparkle MoTion

·
Registered
604 Posts
Okay, thanks. I will keep tabs on the shipping. If it's not here in 45 days, I will dispute with Paypal. I've order crap from all over the globe and have never had to wait 3 months for anything-- including that giant teddy bear filled with asian hookers and cocaine.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts