Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
they are most likely waiting for them to be coming very soon to advertise. "in stores next month" is better than "in stores eventually, they say august so far"

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Not so much the lack of advertising but the clear initial lack of knowledge of the bike even coming here and then the lack of enthusiasm or realization that it is going to be huge. Heck my own dealer would not take a deposit from me initially. Once his phone started blowing up he finally accepted my money to hold my #1 spot.

·
Registered
918 Posts
One of the power houses out her understand how big it is going to he but the other power hoise I went and placed a deposit with was kind of clueless about it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I actually learned about the Grom from my dealer. They had the pic of it on their website the day it was announced. they are on it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My dealer is excited about the GROM, and three people on staff say that there gonna pick one up. All I know is I'm glad I got the first spot. I have a feeling they will only GET one....Maybe two. We will see in August.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nice find Grom125! If Honda did the launch right, they could have people lined up and camping at dealerships like Apple does with new iPhone launches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts