Just received the call.

CSR asked about:
power output
suspension
overall look
anything I would change/modify (hahaha)
whether to dual sport
Etc...

Plus the poignant demographic/economic questions.

I told him exactly what I felt of this inaugural offering. Hopefully subsequent offerings will be better.

·
Registered
234 Posts
My salesman mentioned that a dually bike version may be in the works. It would probably suit me better if only because it would likely offer more durable bodywork and less fluff.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did the 0_o look when he mentioned the dual sport option. Plastics are too fragile and exposed.

I did say I want to see an old skool option with a round headlight and such.

·
Registered
457 Posts
got one today as well and told em everything that we have talked about here and then sum, i mentioned a big bore kit from HRC and wished that they came out with a bigger CC, and said give us more groms cuz we can sell the shit out of em. also mentioned if they do a bigger motor to make it capable to bolt onto our groms we have now, but i summed it up with the bike is FUCKING AWESOME! LOL

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've bought 3 new Honda cars and never gotten a crisp dollar. Bought a brand new ruckus...

Bought the grom and havnt gotten a crisp dollar yet. Must be doing it wrong. :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just got the call. I was positive about the bike. I did mention their rip off dealer in Las Vegas. I also mentioned the good dealer that I bought the bike from in Utah.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
If they ever call me they are going to get an earfull about not including a fucking tool kit with their new bikes anymore. I dont need the damn toolkit but every other country gets them except the U.S. Fucking lawyers.....

·
Registered
322 Posts
i just got the call. i thought it was funny there was a separate question for the comfort of the seat lol.
Also asked if i could add any electronic features... I said gear indicator. (not needed i know, but hey why not)
asked what i planned on modifying. I said.. stiffer front suspension and the seat. I didnt bother mentioning carbonfiber parts.
Figured that would have no direct impact in change in future models

1 - 20 of 25 Posts