Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys!

So I have decided to go all HI VIZ YELLOW with my GROM, as well as my riding gear.

It would be great if somebody would photoshop a HI VIZ YELLOW AND BLACK GROM! Please!!!!!!

I want to order a new set of white plastics and have them painted HI VIZ YELLOW. I plan to accent the HI VIZ gloss paint with all TYGA carbon fiber components. Basically every piece they offer including fenders. I will still have my OEM fenders sprayed in HI VIZ so I can mix and match as needed.

I will keep the stock Enkei wheels black but I will add HI VIZ Wheel tape. I may do blue or red too for some flavor.

Below I think I have narrowed down most of my riding gear. I am still debating which Helmet to go with. I have looked at all of the HI VIZ options. I know I need an integrated sun shield so that limits my choices greatly. Any recommendations would be awesome!

ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1377105379.291764.jpg ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1377105395.427491.jpg
ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1377105412.533480.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I have been disappointed with the HIVIZ helmet options. I am thinking of the ICON Airmada or the HJC SY MAX III. Just ordered the ICON PDX rain jacket in HIVIZ and some Astars gloves today as well as an ICON HIVIZ backpack.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been disappointed with the HIVIZ helmet options. I am thinking of the ICON Airmada or the HJC SY MAX III. Just ordered the ICON PDX rain jacket in HIVIZ and some Astars gloves today as well as an ICON HIVIZ backpack.
Yeah. I've had to somewhat lower my expectations. But there still some cool ones out there. Plus I'm not as picky as I used to be. Just worries about protection and ultra visibility!

Safety first.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts