Honda Grom banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put my money down three weeks ago. Waiting. We're the best place in Thailand to start buying parts !?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
HI and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All

i am from Aberdeenshire, seemingly the only person in my area with my Msx. Any updates on how you are all getting on with your ones?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nancy come join the hondamsxuk forum on facebook, these fellas aint got theres yet but plenty got them in the uk so feel free to join!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hello and welcome to all UK members! enjoy the forum's! as for the forum @ facebook, i cant find it right away, but why dont you invite them over here? the more souls, the bigger the fun!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yeah but saying as she is in the UK its handier for info, places in the UK to find stuff for her bike and rideouts if she feels the need, she can be here too, I am, its nice to have many ideas, options and places to go for info and to see how the other half live!:wink:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yeah but saying as she is in the UK its handier for info, places in the UK to find stuff for her bike and rideouts if she feels the need, she can be here too, I am, its nice to have many ideas, options and places to go for info and to see how the other half live!:wink:
Im pretty sure we could get a bigger uk section when needed! Come over.. we have.. cookies?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts