Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people, I am a new member to the forum. I'm 20 years old and I love motorcycles. I started on a ninja 250r and I loved it. I currently own an 07 cbr600rr, which has made me fall in love with Honda motorcycles. I just found out about the Grom and I instantly fell in love with it. I'm hoping to buy a Grom but I may have to wait a year in order to do so :(.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the 600rr is an awesome bike. When I was ready to upgrade into a 600cc everyone told me to go for an R6. I know the R6 is a sexy bike and all but I was attracted to the cbr and now I can't imagine myself with anything but my cbr. Now that I've seen the Grom, it's happening all over again, I'm falling in love haha. I love my cbr to death but its just not an around town bike. The Grom on the other hand would be really fun and a joy to ride around town, I'll probably get into some trouble with it too haha. Besides, it fits me perfectly, I'm only 5'4 125lbs so it will look perfectly good for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!!!! Waiting a year might actually be better, prices will probably go down on the 2014 once next years model comes.
Thanks Dj. Yeah hopefully their price drops a few bucks by next year when the new one come out, not that the price is expensive right now but my current financial situation doesn't allow me to purchase one at the moment :sad: which sucks because I want one soooooooooo bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts