Honda Grom banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Honda Grom Pearl Red

Totally ran across this on craigslist...I was like who is selling the Grom already????!!!!! But alas they are trying to get all their deposits in. I've been here before and I'm more then positive they will rip your butt-hole apart once they get these suckers in...lol.

At least their smart enough to jump on the money.

·
Registered
459 Posts
lol, good to see dealerships getting agressive on selling these. I bet the dealers are smiling from ear to ear with this release!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, When I went there they told me that I'll be the 14th on the list with deposit, I put my name on their list as 5th without deposit but I don't care they call me back later. Because I'm the first one on the list from my local dealership.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Just checked out their site and it still blows my mind after all these years... The prices they get for bikes on the west coast is crazy, everything seems to stay listed at retail. In our neck of the woods if its not heavily discounted something is wrong in the customers eyes haha.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Can you ride year round there?
I understand that part of it all haha. I was born in Tustin in your neck of the woods. We get a solid 9 months of good riding weather and sometimes a bit more before it dips down to being pretty cold. In our area $100 is still a lot of $$ haha.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Plus TN is BEE U TEE FULL. Been there and would consider going back for retirement. Nice people too so I might have some trouble fitting in.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Rep said the other day he wouldnt be surprised if socal will be getting 5500 easy. Its crazy. Here in central valley theres gunna be 3 rolling around in august. Me on the only one were getting so idk if im getting red or black its a surprise in august.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Plus TN is BEE U TEE FULL. Been there and would consider going back for retirement. Nice people too so I might have some trouble fitting in.
Yeah, thankfully we're blessed with a lot of awesome riding area's with so many mountains we've always got plenty of options in a very short distance. Another awesome part is we have a ton of tracks within a short drive too, just in a few hours you can hit up 5 tracks and not many places in the country have that pleasure. I miss it out west but I really have grown to love it out here for the most part. lol yeah most people are nice out here but like everywhere you've got the looney tunes but ours have the redneck trait added in haha. People still tell me I speak too proper out here lol that one always cracks me up.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I always have people down here asking where my accent is from. I never knew I had an accent and they continue to tell me I sound city-fied.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts