Honda Grom banner

Here is my review...Sort of

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Phillip Jordan 
sweeeet review! enjoyed reading it allot!

• The Placement of the Horn button allows you to announce to surrounding traffic that you intend to do something instead of use you turn signals.
^ I have had this problem too, i think the placement of the horn button could be better (I feel like its too far and abbit to high)

that happened to me the first day of riding.. i went to turn the blinkers on and hit the horn.. the lady in front of me looked back and i could hear her talking to the passenger about 'why is he beeping at us?' so i took a left.. she took a right.. later in the day i stopped at an overlook on the BRP and here comes that lady in her car.. she got out and started walking over to me.. i was like.. is she mad at me for beeping lol.. she asks "excuse me but do you know where we are.. i am lost" lol.. so i explain to her what milemarker we are at and that I am not from here but she could go back a few miles is a store on the BRP.. i apologized for the accidental horn beep.. she laughed. she had a lil doggie and he kept running back over to me and the Grom.. i bet he wanted to ride the Grom too..
:D funny story! I still find it difficult to 'grab' the horn when i need it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.