Honda Grom banner

Help with new adjustable levers!!!!

5K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  NJ_BenzTech 
#1 ·
ok so i purchased a pair of shorty adjustable levers from 2wheels guy on ebay... product looked great. the brake lever was simple and easy...no issue there. but once i got to the clutch lever, well when i tighten the lever it wouldn't return to the rest position, you would have to push it out, so then when i took off the screw somewhat and tighten the nut on the bottom so nothing would shack loose everything worked fine just had some play up and down because it wasn't tighten down. now i just got home from the gym and the clutch lever is sticking again!!!! whats wrong with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrhhhhhh!! :crying::sad:

i took a video posting the link in a min...

#7 ·
I bought the same levers from a member here. Once I greased the clutch lever pin it worked great. I also moved the perches in about an inch on both sides so the levers are actually short. The angles of the levers are going to work better on MX style bars. It's sorta hokey on the stock set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.