Honda Grom banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
The dual set up is likely an H-7 bulb, single filament. Right hand is a dual filament, most likely a H-4, or HS-1 in this case, bulb. Single filaments are either high beam or a low beam light source. A dual filament serves both. A high beam and low beam light sources.

Sorry no diagrams here :beer:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
The one on the left is a prototype dual stage warp drive. Or it could be a double single filament build headlamp. The one on the right is a single stage warp drive with high and low output deflector arrangement for light attack craft. Or it could be a dual element single bulb head lamp.

·
Registered
79 Posts
All you guys are wrong! Clearly it's the new Apple series, the one on the left is the I-pad 8" tablet with retina display. The one on the right is the I-phone 5 series also with retina display. I work for Apple at the R&D Engineering Building and have worked on this highly secretive projects for a while.Someone must taken a picture of our drawings and leaked it out into the publics eyes. Our new Apple CEO Timothy Cook is going to pissed!

·
Registered
2 Posts
You know what's funny is most of the writing in the diagram is in Katakana, that's how the Japanese phonetically spell out loan words. So really this diagram is all in english sounds just using funny letters. I could sound out high beam but I haven't taken Nipponese since college so I can't really do it for ya. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All you guys are wrong! Clearly it's the new Apple series, the one on the left is the I-pad 8" tablet with retina display. The one on the right is the I-phone 5 series also with retina display. I work for Apple at the R&D Engineering Building and have worked on this highly secretive projects for a while.Someone must taken a picture of our drawings and leaked it out into the publics eyes. Our new Apple CEO Timothy Cook is going to pissed!
You Apple R&D guys have been fooled again. You are really working on a secret weapon for the gubment - an Intergalactic Space Modulator.

·
Registered
173 Posts
headlight.jpg
As you can see as we advance with science. Look at the above diagram and see that the headlight, produces light, allowing you to see things, at night of course.
It's very advance and I'd tried my best to make it simple as possible, I hope my diagram has shed some "light" upon what you wished to know.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
View attachment 900
As you can see as we advance with science. Look at the above diagram and see that the headlight, produces light, allowing you to see things, at night of course.
It's very advance and I'd tried my best to make it simple as possible, I hope my diagram has shed some "light" upon what you wished to know.
I was wrong about you. You rock.:headbang:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts