Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are super excited to be a supporting vendor her on HondaGrom.net. As a new Grom owner my self I could not wait to get the machine and I am loving every moment I have a chance to ride.
I want to let you know a bit about us as a company PowerSportsWraps.com. We have been in business for a total of 20 years & our official company name is Sharper Images Custom Graphics. We
are located in Erie, PA and ship our graphic products all over the world.

Currently we are very active members of another forum Spyderlovers.com where we have many loyal supportive customers.
We have been creating custom Can-am Spyder graphics, decals, wraps and dash kits for a number of years now and having a blast doing it.
Take a look here at our Spyder project gallery here. Basically everything you see on that site was custom created for owners and that's what sets us
a part from many other online companies. We do our best to custom design graphics kits based on what you want not forcing you to purchase only what
we have on our website. Yes, we will be creating a number of standard theme graphics kits for the Grom but we intend on offering you the opportunity
to custom order a kit based on the look you want.

Granted we have limits as to what we can offer to you we can not duplicate or use and licensed or TM logos.
We have taken basic designs and tweaked these to have some what the same look but we can't use actual logos.
Any way, if you are interested in adding graphics on your Grom we would be happy to help just let us know what your ideas are and we will let you know if we can help.
Take a look here at our photo gallery where we have published some Grom decal kits in progress.

I have attache a sample of our new Natural Flame graphics kit for the Grom.
More than 18 pieces to the kit produced on EZ apply repositionable wrapping film with a cast glossy or matte sheet laminate.
This means a bubble free install for you.

Please let us know what questions you have.

Feel free to contact me:
Email: [email protected]
phone: 814-838-6377

Natural Flame Grom Kit 2.JPG

·
Registered
677 Posts
Though I'm not diggin the flames, it looks really high quality.

Need some pics of some vintage style graphics or stripes or something like that. (I'm sure there will be about a million different options soon)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I'm excited to see what type of wraps you come up with for the Grom. It's such a cool bike, it deserves a cool wrap :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you.. Yep we will keep you up to date as to how we progress with available graphics. Keep in mind we can look at creating custom for you as will if you have
some ideas of want you want. That is, within reason and taste of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts