Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the page.

Have had a 2015 Grom for a short time now...never thought much of these bikes, till I rode one, then I was hooked.
What a blast, like the saying goes, you either get monkey bikes or you don't. I didn't till I sat on one.

Turned her into a bit of a scrambler/micro-adventure thing, put pics up in builds. Its super fun, I guess you can't entirely be TOO serious with a Grom, nor do I think is the point to be super serious on one.

Not a huge following around here, there is a mostly dead Vancouver Grom FB page...so I grom alone and do whatever.

Cheers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just joined the page.

Have had a 2015 Grom for a short time now...never thought much of these bikes, till I rode one, then I was hooked.
What a blast, like the saying goes, you either get monkey bikes or you don't. I didn't till I sat on one.

Turned her into a bit of a scrambler/micro-adventure thing, put pics up in builds. Its super fun, I guess you can't entirely be TOO serious with a Grom, nor do I think is the point to be super serious on one.

Not a huge following around here, there is a mostly dead Vancouver Grom FB page...so I grom alone and do whatever.

Cheers.

Im from southern alberta, if i can fit my grom in my car ill be into bc for holidays with it haha!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im from southern alberta, if i can fit my grom in my car ill be into bc for holidays with it haha!
One of the many reasons I bought her was the ease of transport. I got one of those 100 dollar hitch racks from princess auto and this thing loads/unloads so easily, I can take it on road trips with the family or camping trips super easy. Always have a ride available!

·
Registered
118 Posts
centre exhaust on my car :( im looking into a roof rack, see how much weight they can carry lol. if not if i remove the swing arm and front wheel and im sure it will fit in the car lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts