Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Jeff and I live in northwest Ohio. Im a Technician at a Honda/Multi line powersports dealership. Im a fan of all the little bikes, I have a couple ct70s, a Panda trail rider and a Chrome special edition fun rider. I also have a Honda CRF150f that i have converted to a street legal motard/enduro, and an 82 CX500 turbo. I have a deposit in on a Red Grom and I am really excited about getting it. I have always wished honda would make a little street bike exactly how the Grom is going to be. Im looking forward to seeing how other members modify there bikes when they come in and show off mine too! Im hoping the bike is a hit and see alot of aftermarket support for it. Hope to talk to you all soon!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, I've won the 600 class dyno shootout a handfull of times, I've spent thousands in the parts dept and if you worked sales before becoming a Tech you might be the one that sold me my 05 FJR.. lol
Cool, my dad works in sales so he would have sold it to you. The first Grom was delivered today, its sold but its in the front showroom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts