Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a shorty female from England and just wanted to say hi. I'm riding around on L-plates and already owned a Sinnis trackstar but saw this bike at the BMF show in Peterborough and really liked it, spent the next day phoning around and was lucky that a dealership close by got 15 in a few days before, they had 3 left (no yellow) so I bought what was my favourite colour - white :) my old bike is now on eBay and I took delivery of my new white MSX last Wednesday and am smitten. I can even fit both feet on the floor YAY. Going to use it for pure pleasure and hopefully one day pass my test on it. My husband has a green street triple and we will pootle out together on high days and holiday :)

Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome!!

Congrats on the bike, what bike are you currently selling?

Also, we love pics so post some up of your guys bikes if you don't mind.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome. Boy that is really telling, dealer gets 15 and within a few days they only have three left.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Try the hondamsxuk forum on facebook aswell, me ans a few others have the msx's already, feel free to join!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd love to add some photos of our bikes, i just can't work out how too! i've tried picasa and imageshack, any other suggestions?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Opps, ballsed that up a bit, should get on a proper computer instead of this tablet might help! Hopefully you'll get the general gist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts