Honda Grom banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys-just put my deposit down today at Lilliston Honda in Vineland NJ. They have had some inquiries but I have a deposit on the first Grom they get in! Super psyched about the bike!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Banks-I was initially looking at a new cb1100 but saw this thing online and said whoa-now that is a badass little bike-gotta have it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Early August dascrow-they are reasonable too-msrp + 125 freight and 149 doc + tax and tags-should be about $3500-$3600 otd

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Since all my buddies hogged the first deposit positions here in TX, I might have to call your dealership!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stumbled onto the site like most mooches-searching for info on the Grom in Google- it seems to be coming together better every day-been lurking for about a week El Chorizo

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey ffarl-not sure if that will work-I tried to give them a deposit over the phone and they made me come in-Honda is pretty strict about buying and taking delivery in person-I would call some of the smaller stores in TX and see if they have availability-then take a little road trip-best of luck my friend!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey ffarl-not sure if that will work-I tried to give them a deposit over the phone and they made me come in-Honda is pretty strict about buying and taking delivery in person-I would call some of the smaller stores in TX and see if they have availability-then take a little road trip-best of luck my friend!
Yea, I figured. I'm just gonna wait for El Chorizo to get sick of his and buy it for half price!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the warm welcomes-Mcracappa we will have to have a group NJ ride in August for sure!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts