Honda Grom banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have one on order that should be here July. Went with the yellow due to no availability anyways. Think id rather be heard and seen since it isn't much larger then my pit bike.

First street legal bike as I have been riding/racing dirt my whole life. Ride local tracks Miami, Punta Gorda, Fellsmere. Dade City,

I don't plan on a whole lot of mods but that's how it always starts.

(y)

·
Registered
2014 Red Grom
95 Posts
Welcome to GromLand Jeff. I am looking forward to hearing all the analysis of the New 3rd Generation Groms. I have a 2014 that I'm upgrading with functional mods. Shift Stabilizer Bracket, rear cargo rack,etc. These bikes are all about fun and great mpg to boot. Bumble bee yellow looks good from the pics I've seen and colors are easy to change down the road if you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to GromLand Jeff. I am looking forward to hearing all the analysis of the New 3rd Generation Groms. I have a 2014 that I'm upgrading with functional mods. Shift Stabilizer Bracket, rear cargo rack,etc. These bikes are all about fun and great mpg to boot. Bumble bee yellow looks good from the pics I've seen and colors are easy to change down the road if you want.
The 5th gear enticed me the most I'd say with the new gen. I think it will the most fun I'll have going that slow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts