Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. Putting down my deposits this week. We will see how quickly the bikes actually become available. I have a good mix of bikes already but I've always had a spot in my heart for 12" wheeled bikes. I've owned 4 yamaha ysr's and am very excited about this new toy. Love the looks but will probably make one a bit more "motard-ish".:tard: Stay tuned cause I can't leave anything bike related alone...

Awesome to see so many Grom people already on here even though the bikes aren't here yet. Not much longer though!

I am in the NC/TN mountains on a regular basis so I may run into a few of you. I already know I'll be giving ComposiMo too much business. :wink: :help:

Thanks for a great site

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hello everybody. Putting down my deposits this week. We will see how quickly the bikes actually become available. I have a good mix of bikes already but I've always had a spot in my heart for 12" wheeled bikes. I've owned 4 yamaha ysr's and am very excited about this new toy. Love the looks but will probably make one a bit more "motard-ish".:tard: Stay tuned cause I can't leave anything bike related alone...

Awesome to see so many Grom people already on here even though the bikes aren't here yet. Not much longer though!

I am in the NC/TN mountains on a regular basis so I may run into a few of you. I already know I'll be giving ComposiMo too much business. :wink: :help:

Thanks for a great site
Welcome to the site! I've added you to our little list of deposits.

It is crazy to see so many enthusiasts for a bike that isn't out yet... at least here in the US. However, we have plenty of UK guys that have the MSX125 which is the same bike.

Thanks for being a member!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome to the forum man.

You are getting 2 Groms? I feel that is the way to go. Just like you never buy one SeaDoo, you got to buy two! You and I have the same idea with trying to get it more "motard-ish". Looking forward to see what ideas you have!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. When I mentioned I wanted one to the wife she decided she needed one too. So 2 it is. I am already trying to work out a motard front fender and maybe upgrade some front brakes and obviously exhaust and suspension. Still debating on the tail section but I think I have some time to work that out. May test fit some crf150 bodywork. :blob7:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks...this waiting sucks and its just this week i finally put my deposits down...:what:

Sent from my Atari using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks...this waiting sucks and its just this week i finally put my deposits down...:what:

Sent from my Atari using HondaGrom.net mobile app
I'm on a waiting list for my bike too, I plan on doing a more Supermoto build to it as well, love to see pictures of front fenders you choose, have you thought about fork guards yet?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where you have a deposit at? I just picked mine up from Champion and they aren't expecting another till December even though they are a powerhouse dealer.

For the front fender, I plan on testing out some 150r fenders or even a crf50 motard fender. And the fork guards I have a couple sets of crf50 ones laying around I'm pretty sure I can make fit. In the end it'll kinda look like a kawi ksr 110. But black with day glo wheels and maybe a neon Hawaiian flower graphics kit...still in the design stages :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Where you have a deposit at? I just picked mine up from Champion and they aren't expecting another till December even though they are a powerhouse dealer.

For the front fender, I plan on testing out some 150r fenders or even a crf50 motard fender. And the fork guards I have a couple sets of crf50 ones laying around I'm pretty sure I can make fit. In the end it'll kinda look like a kawi ksr 110. But black with day glo wheels and maybe a neon Hawaiian flower graphics kit...still in the design stages :D
Never seen the ksr 110 before, must say I like what they were going for, really like how your build could turn out, post pics when you can, and I set it up to do the deposit this Friday, I'm in fl, they said beginning of oct my name should be called, super excited. I just sold my BMW xmoto all black Supermoto ish, this grom would be the same but a lot smaller.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts