Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been looking arround the interwebs a while, when i came across this forum! Been a few weeks now that I've looked arround to learn more about the MSX125 (Grom for the american friends).. i found it a great moment to make an account and get involved in aftermarket stuff and overall fun with other grom lovers!

About myself.. I have the HONDA bug in me since ive been a little kid (my dad started with the Honda DAX arround age 16 then later on went to bigger Honda models..). At age 16 i Started of with the German model DAX from 1972. Second bike that i had was a Honda Monkey bike model Z50J6 (2006).

Ive been in the mini 4 stroke scene for quite a while, my friend had his on spare and tuning parts shop.

2608_1056801374386_6910430_n.jpg

And now after a period of 50cc minibikes the time had come that i moved on bigger (have the right license now also..). Still love the minibike so i would not want any bigger.. the MSX/GROM fits that perfectly so thats why i bought one!

Aalst4.jpg

Aalst7.jpg

Aalst5.jpg

Aalst2.jpg

Aalst1.jpg

Aalst3.jpg

Aalst6.jpg

Still completly original at this moment, modifications are on their way :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hallo Duckie!

Super! the first belgian guy to talk with so far who has a msx as well! are you known with the mini 4 stroke theme in belgium? have you been riding meetings? are you planning on doing some? I cant wait to meet up with other msx lovers!! how do you like the bike?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Am not really knowledgeable about the mini 4-stroke scene here. Been riding bikes for more than 20 years, and find myself enjoying the MSX as much as my T595 Triumph.
I mostly commute on it (Leuven area)...
Your pictures seem to be taken in Aalst (checked the other thread)!
There are two more (red ones) 'gromming' around near where I'm based.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Am not really knowledgeable about the mini 4-stroke scene here. Been riding bikes for more than 20 years, and find myself enjoying the MSX as much as my T595 Triumph.
I mostly commute on it (Leuven area)...
Your pictures seem to be taken in Aalst (checked the other thread)!
There are two more (red ones) 'gromming' around near where I'm based.
sweet! i havent spotted any yet in the wild.. so your from the flemish side of belgium as well right? pics are taken at Aalst indeed, for more info ill post on in the other thread!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi,
I'am also from Belgium, Kortrijk (20 min near Ghent). I own a Yellow MSX, if you want some parts? www.ddaxshop.be
BTW, welcome aboard! ^^
Hey! NICE!! are you a member of the FSK club? i wonder..? because ive done allot of meetings before.. i even sold my old monkeybike to a member of FSK.. my dad lives in Harelbeke so im very familiar with Kortrijk! i Grew up in Tielt. i took my bike to kortrijk before but never caught you in the wild, what a shame!! Im pumped to see the belgian guys are signing in to the forum, so we can share our thoughts and meet to have some nice driving!

i wonder, are you going to daxweekend in Brugge at the end of august?

Greetings

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes, I'am a member of FSK, I drive there with my monkeybike, i did some meetings like Bobby 2013, Daxweekend 2012, FSK back on track, ... Normaly I go to daxweekend this year with my monkeybike because I've not a motorcycle license yet. I'am 17 at the moment so just wait :(

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, I'am a member of FSK, I drive there with my monkeybike, i did some meetings like Bobby 2013, Daxweekend 2012, FSK back on track, ... Normaly I go to daxweekend this year with my monkeybike because I've not a motorcycle license yet. I'am 17 at the moment so just wait :(
Oh lol ok, but you own a msx already? Ill try to make it to daxweekend..!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts