Honda Grom banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going guys. Noob to the forum. Picked up my MSX last Thursday as did 2 friends at the same time. Need to get modding too LOL Tyga seem to have a great range of bits coming along nicely. Plans are initially a tail tidy (is it true that a 'Busa one fits?) flat bars, full system, carbon bits and maybe an Ohlins in the rear :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
How's it going guys. Noob to the forum. Picked up my MSX last Thursday as did 2 friends at the same time. Need to get modding too LOL Tyga seem to have a great range of bits coming along nicely. Plans are initially a tail tidy (is it true that a 'Busa one fits?) flat bars, full system, carbon bits and maybe an Ohlins in the rear :)
Welcome to the site! I haven't heard anything about Busa tail pieces fitting but that would be awesome if they did.

Congrats on your purchase and glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They sure look stunning all lined up. Although my dealer got 15, they only had 7 in the showroom all lined up like that and they just look so good. You have a beautiful backdrop for them. Congrats and hope you all have loads of fun together.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts