Honda Grom banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

glad a community exists for this bike
im new to motorcycles and this is my first one! but i so happy i made it my first.
most people i ask me why the hell i brought such a small bike ( until i let them have a ride then they understand)

i need some help, as im new to bikes and only ever worked maintenance on cars i have not much idea what im doing :(
iv see alot of people on here saying how much they can increase the performance of there bike. so far iv almost put 600 miles on the clock but id like some advice on how i can get a better ride out of it and have even more fun in the many miles to come!

any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Welcome aboard! Have a browse on the forum, especially the Performance forum, and let us know when you have a more specific question. It's a helpful and knowledgeable bunch on here, with some guys posting regularly like HardRacing who are really pushing the development.

·
Registered
224 Posts
If you're in the UK, you can also have a look in the MSX125 Onwers Club facebook group. Lots of people willing to led a hand, and plenty of opportunities for a ride out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello and congrats on your bike purchase, AND your debut to the motorcycle life! I'm not too too familiar with the Grom just yet but have been riding/working with bikes most of my life. So if you need any help just ask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts