Honda Grom banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to Hel USA today. Don't want to wait a month to get a set so was going to have a custom set made. HEL told me to send in my stock set so they could start making them available from there US shop. Getting a free set of braided lines out of the deal so I'm more than happy! He told me they should be available for people to start ordering next week. Another great manufacture in the USA selling grom parts.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I have USA Spieglers in stock now, with new colors in a few days. Just saying... Regardless of what you get and from where, if they're quality, you'll see great gains in braking performance.
I'd be interested if the ends and fittings are available in blue.

Reactions: BlueRidge

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im guessing by the 2 replys I got I should have just put a post that said MNNTHBX has spiegler lines in stock and now selling colors :smile: To be honest I was going to buy lines from you guys but when you posted you are only doing gold I looked around. Both Companys are top notch. I think by selling more colors or just black colors you would sell a ton more. Im not a fan of the gold.

·
Registered
272 Posts
You can't post any product info without the vendors jumping all over your thread.. Trying to make a buck. Ask me how I know..
It's like a Carnival in here, Barkers and all.. "Step Right Up, Step Right Up, ..here, here !"

·
Vendor
2,042 Posts
I didn't jump on anybody, just made the point quality parts were in hand for those thinking they had to wait. Made the point to buy any quality brand even.... Funny though, I just noticed another vender posted a new part in his own section, and you jumped all over that, quick to slam his product.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Talked to Hel USA today. Don't want to wait a month to get a set so was going to have a custom set made. HEL told me to send in my stock set so they could start making them available from there US shop. Getting a free set of braided lines out of the deal so I'm more than happy! He told me they should be available for people to start ordering next week. Another great manufacture in the USA selling grom parts.
Heya, did you get yours in? How do you like them?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Came in today. They came out great! Dont know price point on these things but alot of there line kits run about $100 for an intire kit.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yep. Hel is nice and cheap thats what i will be ordering after i get my dealer account setup...like flo says....discount!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I installed Spieglers yesterday, nice product and stopies are now effortless. The rubber grommits are too small and the line slops around in the clamps. Just a heads up is all, it's a shame because they went to all the effort but fell short.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

Came in today. They came out great! Dont know price point on these things but alot of there line kits run about $100 for an intire kit.
I can't find the Grom or the MSX125 listed on their site.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts