Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used a heated seat element such as those from Tusk? I could not find anything in the search other than heated grips. I am getting ready to install my seat concepts kit and thought I might just add a heater but wanted to know if anyone has recommendations or known issues such as discomfort from feeling the heating element.

-Studio1930

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, no replies on the forum, but I have ordered and received a Tusk seat heater. I'll install it with my new Seat Concepts seat on my 2018 Grom soon. I'll let everyone know how well it works. It looks nice and was only about $20. If I don't like it, I'll just toss it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The heated seat is awesome! Easy to install and thin enough that you don't really feel it (depending on your seat - I have a Seat Concepts gripper top). I need to finish mounting the switch and then I'll take some pics. I hope it holds up since it was so cheap. Very warm (175+ degrees on high direction on the material - I'll check the temp with the seat cover on and report back).

-Studio1930

·
Registered
15 Posts
I found a $30 heated pad with wiring on fleabay for my FJ09, and it works great. Second year with it, and works every time time. Not as efficient as my heated gear, but it works to get some heat.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The heated seat works great in this cooler weather. Low is quite warm. It heats up in about 1 minute.

heated_seat.jpg heated_seat2.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts