Honda Grom banner
41 - 60 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just found out the third person is a girl just looking for a small bike cause she's too small for a bigger bike. I found out cause I brought my seat to an upholstery shop and her seat was there as well! I did the loop on Saturday and getting some padding on the seat is a must!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I just found out the third person is a girl just looking for a small bike cause she's too small for a bigger bike. I found out cause I brought my seat to an upholstery shop and her seat was there as well! I did the loop on Saturday and getting some padding on the seat is a must!
How much was? An what's the loop? An I'm getting used to it already... Lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Kiser received their Groms today (3). Hopefully they get mine dropped off at Young Brothers by Tuesday so I can pick it up here (Oahu) on Thursday...if not then I'd have to wait until the following week according to the sailing schedule.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Put my deposit in yesterday at South Seas. Bill said 1 coming in on the 16th and after that the earliest is January. he has no clue how many to expect either, Claims Honda stopped allowing any orders right now.

Wish I found out about the grom a lot sooner!

41 - 60 of 196 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.