Honda Grom banner
21 - 40 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm on Oahu..waipio to be exact. I WISH we still had the super ferry. I'd load my truck and supermoto up once a month to race at the sumo track on maui.
Coo I'm in mililani. It's funny, the Maui stunters used to come here with there trucks an bikes cause we had this one prime spot. Now they have better spots an no super ferry.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Oh an did u head anything from kiser? I assume ud be 2nd week of sept?
Yea man last I heard from kiser is they are expecting them to arrive during the first week of September. I already paid mine off in full so I'm just patiently waiting. I got a bunch of parts awaiting install to include a Red Bull graphics kit, full yoshi carbon fiber exhaust, yoshi fender eliminator kit, yoshi bar ends, yoshi stand stopper, tyga tank pad, tyga axle sliders, set of pilot pures as well. I've been very busy at work so it's a welcomed distraction. Haven't even really had time to ride my other bikes either. By the time kiser gets mine and ships it here via Young Brothers you should def have yours from Southseas

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Yea man last I heard from kiser is they are expecting them to arrive during the first week of September. I already paid mine off in full so I'm just patiently waiting. I got a bunch of parts awaiting install to include a Red Bull graphics kit, full yoshi carbon fiber exhaust, yoshi fender eliminator kit, yoshi bar ends, yoshi stand stopper, tyga tank pad, tyga axle sliders, set of pilot pures as well. I've been very busy at work so it's a welcomed distraction. Haven't even really had time to ride my other bikes either. By the time kiser gets mine and ships it here via Young Brothers you should def have yours from Southseas
Nice. How do those stand stoppers look? From the pics it looks like its only held in place by the axle adjuster bolt?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice. How do those stand stoppers look? From the pics it looks like its only held in place by the axle adjuster bolt?
They look good but require you to drill into the swingarm which I'm not a fan of. We'll see how the install is but if it's something I don't want to do then ill just return them. Although it would be really nice to be able to use a stand for this bike.

·
Registered
207 Posts
anyone yet?
Southseas on Oahu get theirs in today. Fashion rider and another person on this forum picked em up today. Barry from Kiser emailed me the vin # of my inbound grom that is scheduled to arrive Big Island on Thursday...then I gotta wait on Young Bros...better than being 23rd in like at Southseas tho!

21 - 40 of 196 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.