Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Vendor
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Do to the great success of our Shift Shaft Support bracket, we've had a lot of inquiry asking us to make a better, less expensive Engine Support Mount to help reduce vibration.

This product bolts under the motor and help support it to the frame.

Yea, we know.. we know....... "well someone already makes one.. "

Yep.

And 20 different companies make their own version of sprockets, or Grips, or foot pegs, or levers, or tires, or seats.....etc

Just like Apple made the iphone , and then Samsung and LG came out with their own smart phone.

From the beginning of time, someone made something.......... and then someone came along behind them and made a BETTER product.......... for LESS money.

Key point being....... "Make it BETTER" ........ Otherwise, Yea, it's just a clone.

That's called progress and evolution.

Otherwise we would all be driving a Model T Car, and have crappy black and white TV ,talking on the same crappy "Zach Morris" Cell Phone.

And you could only buy 1 brand of sprocket, or chain, or tire, or grips, or levers.
No options.

So here we are again. Making a better mouse trap, for less money.

What makes it better

Our design will NOT require separate spacers. It will be machined out of 1 chunk of aluminum... so it will be more a rigid.

It will be ANODIZED BLACK w/ HR Logo

And of course, includes All Stainless hardware.

Best of all, we should be about $99

CLICK for PRE-ORDER Sale Price >> ENGINE SUPPORT BRACE << LIMITED TIME ONLY.

UPDATE:

First Protype - Hot off the press.
Lets hope it fits.

INSTALL VIDEO :

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can you let the CNC Techies know they need to get their stuff working pronto - or if it is already working keep it in tip top shape!

We gotsa get some new goodies!

·
Registered
369 Posts
How much does this brace weigh? Looks beefy and heavy.....

I guess the Grom does vibrate some what... but I wonder if that bad to warrant this piece...

I'm eager to hear feedback once it's made!

·
Vendor
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Probably 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know absolutely nothing about engine "harmonics", if that's even a thing...but I am curious: Does inhibiting the natural vibrations of the engine pose any issues (or benefits)? I would be very interested in one of these, as my grom rumbles so much at stop-lights that I can barely make out anything in my mirrors. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I know absolutely nothing about engine "harmonics", if that's even a thing...but I am curious: Does inhibiting the natural vibrations of the engine pose any issues (or benefits)? I would be very interested in one of these, as my grom rumbles so much at stop-lights that I can barely make out anything in my mirrors. Thanks!

next time you are at a stoplight, grab your front brake.... vibrations disappear.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Does the brace bolt on the same location as the mnnthbx underbody exhaust? Can they both be installed together if that is the case?

·
Vendor
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does the brace bolt on the same location as the mnnthbx underbody exhaust? Can they both be installed together if that is the case?

You'd have to measure the clearance under the motor to see if there is room.

It's doubtful.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good Afternoon HR,

What are the chances you can offer me shpping via US Postal? I am trying to stop all orders from Fedex/USPS due to cross border markup of import duty fee's ranging from $25- $50.

As I stated before, I gladly support your products just not scam they are pulling... There is supposed to only be 2% import duty on US made products and unless I pay the extra fee they hold my product ransom. Absolutely ridiculous and no recourse to fight it.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts