Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Here are a few Black Friday Specials............ NOTE: These offers END This SUNDAY Nov. 29th at 5:00 p.m. EST
...... No exceptions

GROM:

Kitaco Clutch Cover - $199

Diven D-Axis Mirrors - $89.95 /each
Driven Rear Sets - $329

Brembo RCS15 - $299

Brembo RCS19 - $299

Finbro ECM for Stock Bore - $129

Takegawa Slipper Clutch - $139

TYGA Carbon pieces up to 25% off

See our Website for more details : >> HARD RACING Black Friday Specials <<

NON-GROM SPECIALS:

Galfer Wave Rotors BUY 2 FRONT, and get the REAR FREE

BMW GS911 10% off and FREE Shipping

·
Registered
598 Posts
Will you be open Friday (27th)?

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
469 Posts
I am kind of disappointed...I called you guys (because I wanted to buy from you) and asked if you were going to have any sale and was told you most likely wouldn't because you already got a large amount of orders over the weekend. I waited till yesterday afternoon and bought all my parts where there was a deal...then 4 hours later you posted up the sale. I would have bought from you if you even said to just wait and see without specific details

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am kind of disappointed...I called you guys (because I wanted to buy from you) and asked if you were going to have any sale and was told you most likely wouldn't because you already got a large amount of orders over the weekend. I waited till yesterday afternoon and bought all my parts where there was a deal...then 4 hours later you posted up the sale. I would have bought from you if you even said to just wait and see without specific details

Very sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, as with most companies, we don't know exactly what's going to be put on sale or not.

And it's not always decided until the day we announce it.

Promise, if we knew....... we'd have told you.

·
Registered
311 Posts
i want to highlight the business integrity, especially in this case.

on sunday evening i ordered via internet some things which i had already on the list for a long time from HR.
Black Firday is unknown in our country, i live in Austria, we do not celebrate Thanksgiving, even i know it because i work for an US company.
My order consisted of several parts (Kitaco cover, Öhlins shock, Take oilpump, forktools), remarkable - everything on stock by HR, and all together was USD 841.
I got a lot of very friendly emails and was informed about every step of the purchase and shipping.
And surprise - on Wednesday the DHL guy ringed on my door, i had to pay again 20% tax and 4% customs and i had the so fast shipped parcel with all the goodies in my hand.
New world record in shipping from US to Austria, i never got any overseasparcel so quick.
Congratulations HR , well done.

Today i got an email with HRs black fridays specials, and i only thought - "oh shit, bad luck", because the 2 most expensive things from my purchase are includes in the specials, the Kitaco cover and the Öhlins shock, both with a real big discount.
But, thats live, nothing could be changed, i simply was too early.

Some time lazter i received another mail from HR which i do not know if I should publish it, but i will do becasue i never experienced such a business behaviour.

Mail from HR said:
Ferdinand

BAD NEWS and GOOD NEWS.

First the Bad News.
We just found out from the bossman about 1 hr ago , we are will have a few products for the Grom on BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL... Starting tomorrow.

The Shock and the Clutch Cover, are on there......

GOOD NEWS:
We spoke to our boss, and even though, this is not normally done by any company we know of.......... ... he said we can put some store credit on your account to put toward your next order.. since the sale is less then what you paid.

Hope you are ok with that ?

I will not publish the following mailconversation, because its not relevant.

But, be sure, I am very impressed and can subscribe all goo things already written about HR here.

thank you

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
311 Posts
Happy Turkey Day!!

May I ask what the difference is between the Ohlins H0424/524 that is on sale for $397 versus your other Ohlins H0324 that costs $435?

the original price for the HO424 / HO524 Öhlins shock is € 494

difference is, in HO424 / HO524 rebound and compression damping is changable, whats fixed in the HO324 one.

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the original price for the HO424 / HO524 Öhlins shock is € 494

difference is, in HO424 / HO524 rebound and compression damping is changable, whats fixed in the HO324 one.

Correct.

HO324 is the older style....
Spring Pre-Load Adjustable
Compression Adjustable

The HO424 is the newer style - Fully adjustable
Spring Pre-Load Adjustable
Compression Adjustable

Rebound Adjustable

The HO525 is actually a HO424 .......... that already has a HD Spring installed on it...... for the Big Boys. ;-)

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want to highlight the business integrity, especially in this case.

on sunday evening i ordered via internet some things which i had already on the list for a long time from HR.
Black Firday is unknown in our country, i live in Austria, we do not celebrate Thanksgiving, even i know it because i work for an US company.
My order consisted of several parts (Kitaco cover, Öhlins shock, Take oilpump, forktools), remarkable - everything on stock by HR, and all together was USD 841.
I got a lot of very friendly emails and was informed about every step of the purchase and shipping.
And surprise - on Wednesday the DHL guy ringed on my door, i had to pay again 20% tax and 4% customs and i had the so fast shipped parcel with all the goodies in my hand.
New world record in shipping from US to Austria, i never got any overseasparcel so quick.
Congratulations HR , well done.

Today i got an email with HRs black fridays specials, and i only thought - "oh shit, bad luck", because the 2 most expensive things from my purchase are includes in the specials, the Kitaco cover and the Öhlins shock, both with a real big discount.
But, thats live, nothing could be changed, i simply was too early.

Some time lazter i received another mail from HR which i do not know if I should publish it, but i will do becasue i never experienced such a business behaviour.

I will not publish the following mailconversation, because its not relevant.

But, be sure, I am very impressed and can subscribe all goo things already written about HR here.

thank you

Wow.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

We try really hard to take excellent care of all our customers.

Posts like this really mean a lot. ;-)

·
Registered
469 Posts

Very sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, as with most companies, we don't know exactly what's going to be put on sale or not.

And it's not always decided until the day we announce it.

Promise, if we knew....... we'd have told you.

I appreciate the message. I'm bummed I couldn't order from you, but there are plenty of parts down the road that need to be ordered still. Regardless...Happy Thanksgiving

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Vendor
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·