Honda Grom banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
brand new to the board, hi. I bought my used black mint grom last Saturday with 42 miles! $2900! I love it. Picked it up in my bettle tdi. Ya it fit. Lol. Saw it pop up on Craigslist jumped in car 520 miles round trip. And love it! Put about 100 miles on it so far.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome. They are super fun.

·
Registered
34 Posts
@A46 - nice collection of toys. How do you like the Z06? I am thinking of pickup up a C7 once they are more prevalent and I can actually test drive one....

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How's that t-Rex? There have been rumors Polaris is going to release something with a similar platform that we are also really excited about.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanx for the welcomes and compliments. The zo6 is a riot, tough to drive slow! I have a Procharger d1sc full exhaust methanol injection 660 rwhp. I love the new c7!! Wouldn't mind getting one, gonna take a year to get it at or below sticker. "hate that crap". Lol. So had to get new grom. Haha. The t rex is like an Indy car for the street, your sitting on the ground it's loud.theirs always 4 cars following it with cameras. Lol. I havnt heard about the Polaris? Every gas station I stop at theirs some old guy going is that the can am spider thing, my buddy has the same one. I just say ya now. Lol

·
Registered
872 Posts
Congratulations on the Grom! You will get attention in that thing as you do with your other toys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts