Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a grom frame...I have all of the other parts I need to rebuild... When I started to rebuild... I noticed the frame was cracked... Here I am... 2015 Frame needed...
Thanks Y'all

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I checked my local dealer online and theirs was 450, but they are normally a little higher than everyone else's retail.

Orr... you could get a G-Craft Aluminum frame!

Also, depending on the extent of the damage, you may be able to have it welded and repaired.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've always used SHS Powersports for OEM parts. They have the 2015 frame listed for $363.xx - I don't know what the shipping would be, but they often have free shipping coupons listed most months in their newsletter.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I've always used SHS Powersports for OEM parts. They have the 2015 frame listed for $363.xx - I don't know what the shipping would be, but they often have free shipping coupons listed most months in their newsletter.
Was $50 shipping for me.

Comparing my local prices to SHS... 20% difference. Guess what? Thats normally the difference between list price and retail/factory price. Wow. my dealer is a dick.

Some ATV fenders, ATV cargo racks, main frames of most vehicles (includes snowmoblies), some snowmobile hoods, some watercraft storage compartment covers, most snowmobile & personal watercraft seats WILL REQIRE EXTRA freight. We will contact you first before shipping.

Heres shipping: http://www.shspowersports.com/policy.asp

·
Registered
3 Posts

Just the frame is 50100-K26-910, $453.95 at my dealer.
How do you know its the 910? 900 and 910 are easy to find and cheap but 950 are really expensive and nowhere to be found under nearly £900 with shipping.
I'm a newb and crashed mine and bent /broke the cod on the frame.
I don't know if I want to pay a lot of money to weld and straighten it or should I buy a new one?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts