·
Registered
677 Posts
the answer is all.... all of them

Reactions: Strokd_GE

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I'm afraid to see the rest of the bike. It might look like a porcupine full of ram mounts lol.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Haha that guy was genuinely intrigued, like flabbergasted. Lol. I'm sure this will happen a lot.

Reactions: blkgrom

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you have any tips on shifting please evaluate my driving.

just remember i'm a noob! so be nice...

no simon cowl or gordon ramsey comments. i know i,m not very good yet!

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
If you have any tips on shifting please evaluate my driving.

just remember i'm a noob! so be nice...

no simon cowl or gordon ramsey comments. i know i,m not very good yet!
Your shifting is spot on, just keep up the good work. Are you using a gopro hero2 or hero3 and if hero3 which color. All my hero3 are the black ones which you can buy from bombay motorsports a lot cheaper than at Best Buy or most other stores. Also Wasabi batteries are the best for the gopro and they are cheap in price and you get 2 batteries and charging unit.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have a hero, hero2, and this video was taken with a hero 3 silver.

thanks watching me shift. after more practice i think i found my error in shifting from 2nd to 3rd.

i believe my left foot wasnt pointing down enough causing me to not let the shifter reset. after i made the adjustment to my left foot. shfting to 3rd is working better.

i just got work on friction zone with the clutch from a standstill. wearing gloves makes it so i have slightly tactile feel.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
finding that point where it grabs always takes a bit of time. You will get better in no time. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ok so I'm not the only one who thought that video was warped lol. I thought it was my phone at first.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You should rename the video to "Honda grom - drive to subway" so when others search Honda Grom yours will show up. Glad your having fun out there! Cant wait to get mine tomorrow:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts