Honda Grom banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried doing a search and looked around. I bought a 2020 Grom the other day. Looking at getting the H2C tidy tail fender "eliminator". I have the wobbly license plate light that seems to be a consistent issue with new Groms. So figured I can replace it with a new one especially since to fix it, I would need to remove the whole thing anyways.

I don't stunt or do anything crazy so I actually like the factory fender but figured it could be slightly smaller.

I was wondering what the material is made of. From the photos, it looks like the H2C is plastic (I'm assuming ABS). Is that correct? I figured this would be the most like stock but just a little shorter. That way I can keep the factory turn signals and stuff.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks like I'm the only one that has one! Your correct with the material and yes you keep all the stock parts. Hint if you get one, be careful when fitting the bike frame back tubes are not capped and it's very easy for the nuts to fall into the tubes, it may pay you to put a bit of tape over to save you lifting the bike up to get a nut back out (like me)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts