Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I will send Gromby $500 if he posts an oboard video of his bike running 100 mph verified by GPS on flat ground.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Plus I don't have time to build another 164. I have mad respect for gsx he done first what no one else dreamed of possible. That's what chasing dreams is all about

·
Registered
171 Posts
is it a finbro 235? How do you like it?
I love the 235 as a stunt motor. She has 16/37 gearing. As for mods and such. All zz stunt customs parts. In any gear I stand on the passenger pegs or sub cage and crack open the throttle and it comes up pretty effortlessly. I can bring it up at around 45-55mph in 4th. I have a hand brake as well. Assuming nothing breaks both of my finbro powered bikes will be there. And anyone is more then welcome to ride them. My other bike is gonna be powered by the 204 4v.

·
Registered
537 Posts
You should check your messages bro

I got the message. Just let me know if you want to run for cash. Also, remember, if you post a video of one of your groms running 100mph with an onboard gps and on flat ground, I'll send you $500 via paypal. It shouldn't be a problem since you have done it with your 164 2V. Just change the gearing on your 235 and do it. It makes way more power than a 164.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
I got the message. Just let me know if you want to run for cash. Also, remember, if you post a video of one of your groms running 100mph with an onboard gps and on flat ground, I'll send you $500 via paypal. It shouldn't be a problem since you have done it with your 164 2V. Just change the gearing on your 235 and do it. It makes way more power than a 164.
I wonder if this is RANGER from the old Labusa.org website that said his Hayabusa was the fastest busa in USA

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Never owned a busa nor will I ever I'm to tall for them
Haha. If you're not too tall for a Grom, you're not too tall for a Busa :D

When you're tall (like me), you're too tall for all bikes. But we ride them anyways haha.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts