Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I had a lot of fun working on my 2019 Yellow Monkey, the recent Marshall Fire decided that project is over. It’s going to be a bit before I figure out a next project, but for now theres a lot to work on in rebuilding.

Bedrock Wood Terrestrial animal Soil Rock

Wood Bedrock Natural material Metal Building material

·
Vendor
4,089 Posts
Oh Man.
Sorry to hear that. ;-(

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your home and property will be rebuilt quickly. Good luck to you and your family.

·
Registered
200 Posts
That's terrible to hear. All the best and hopefully you'll be back on a Monkey soon

·
Registered
2014 Red Grom
201 Posts
So sorry to year that, I can't even imagine how tough it would be to have a fire destroy your home to the ground. Godspeed on the rebuilding.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So sorry! Close to home for me too, so extra sympathy and prayers to you and your family. 💔

·
Registered
7 Posts
Man, I'm really sorry this happened to you and so many folks out there. Happy to see you're here to post about it. Rubber down! you'll be back on the road soon enough. I hope everyone is alright. Fast rebuild I pray!

**Just gonna put this here in case other people see this post and have the same thought!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Keep your eyes "peeled" for another yellow. You're probably in the same mood as I was in 1985 when the fire department dragged out my toasted 914 after a garage fire. I ended up getting another one within 6 months. Still have it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts