Honda Grom banner

261 - 278 of 278 Posts

·
Banned
489 Posts

I wrote "one of the biggest" as a example of the tool used. I know Columbine and others have happened but you are changing the subject back to 'guns only'. My point was and IS that anything can be used to kill, it's all about personal responsibility, a point Politically Correct, tree hugging, save the earth, brain washed lemmings will never 'get'.

As far as Trump (you brought him up) or any of the others.. at least Illegal Immigration is being discussed.... finally. At least for now. I've been watching and seeing the decline of our economy for 30 yrs as it directly relates to this topic, and all the lip service it get's but nothing EVER gets done. Obama actually has thrown our borders wide open by refusing to enforce our laws. We don't need a new policy, we need that barrier, and we need the will to enforce the laws already on the books for many decades. And although I thought it'd be someone else, if Trump could get a handle on Illegal Aliens, I'm all for that. The BILLION$, we waste because someones feelings would be hurt, a family might be separated, etc.. Sorry its really very simple and very LOGICAL, if you are here illegally, go home and then try to come back the RIGHT way. Whats unreasonable about that? Spend those billions on hiring border security and a couple hundred buses and get busy, after a couple years it's money back in our economy because we don't have LEECHES bleeding us dry. Meanwhile someone here LEGALLY can maybe find a job, maybe you'd see a white face on a construction job, maybe our hospitals, our schools, our roads won't be full of people living outside the law sucking up welfare, demanding to be taught to in their language in our schools, etc... If someone, anyone, would handle this exact issue and treat it as the LARGEST National Security and Fiscal Emergency this Nation faces, which IT very MUCH IS, then any American would be negligent to at least give them a look. Honestly.... a career politician isn't likely to get it done, they're ALWAYS running for re-election. At least thats my thoughts, I reserve the right to change my mind.

Now about that blonde with the blue grom....

·
Registered
598 Posts
I wrote "one of the biggest" as a example of the tool used. I know Columbine and others have happened but you are changing the subject back to 'guns only'. My point was and IS that anything can be used to kill, it's all about personal responsibility, a point Politically Correct, tree hugging, save the earth, brain washed lemmings will never 'get'.

As far as Trump (you brought him up) or any of the others.. at least Illegal Immigration is being discussed.... finally. At least for now. I've been watching and seeing the decline of our economy for 30 yrs as it directly relates to this topic, and all the lip service it get's but nothing EVER gets done. Obama actually has thrown our borders wide open by refusing to enforce our laws. We don't need a new policy, we need that barrier, and we need the will to enforce the laws already on the books for many decades. And although I thought it'd be someone else, if Trump could get a handle on Illegal Aliens, I'm all for that. The BILLION$, we waste because someones feelings would be hurt, a family might be separated, etc.. Sorry its really very simple and very LOGICAL, if you are here illegally, go home and then try to come back the RIGHT way. Whats unreasonable about that? Spend those billions on hiring border security and a couple hundred buses and get busy, after a couple years it's money back in our economy because we don't have LEECHES bleeding us dry. Meanwhile someone here LEGALLY can maybe find a job, maybe you'd see a white face on a construction job, maybe our hospitals, our schools, our roads won't be full of people living outside the law sucking up welfare, demanding to be taught to in their language in our schools, etc... If someone, anyone, would handle this exact issue and treat it as the LARGEST National Security and Fiscal Emergency this Nation faces, which IT very MUCH IS, then any American would be negligent to at least give them a look. Honestly.... a career politician isn't likely to get it done, they're ALWAYS running for re-election. At least thats my thoughts, I reserve the right to change my mind.

Now about that blonde with the blue grom....
"SPOT ON"............and Morti...if it was not for the USA and guns, you would be speaking German.

Enough of this crap, back to the Grom & girls thing.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
"SPOT ON"............and Morti...if it was not for the USA and guns, you would be speaking German.

Enough of this crap, back to the Grom & girls thing.
i missed this first time round.

I I do speak German, because some people CBA to learn another language.

·
Registered
9 Posts
C'mon boys !! This thread can't be dead !! I just signed up !! Oh, man..... anyway, here's my 2 pics.
mwaaaa.jpg
One for the younger lads - who will probably never see a real girl, unless they step outside......
mrs. flames.jpg
And one for the older guys - who appreciate proportionally correct women, with a few miles on them.......
The future Mrs. Flames perhaps ?........hmmm, now just gotta figure out how to get rid of the old one.......:question:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Nice, they'll have a lot of fun with those bikes once their toes can touch the ground. Good picture.

261 - 278 of 278 Posts