Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone I am new to this forum. I am a fellow Grom lover and work at a Honda dealer in Tennessee. We have a ton of these and the out the door price is 3757.00 if anyone is looking for a new one. Only 2014's are in stock but I have 10 of them currently. My name is Steve. Feel free to call my cell directly an I can get you hooked up if you are having issues finding a new one. My cell is 615-982-1440 thanks! Keep calm and Grom on!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We actually just got them for christmas LOL. We have been selling them like crazy down here. Probably sell about 6-10 of them a month on average. People are nuts about the things. I have people coming in and buying 2 at a time. Payments are like 80 bux a month so why not right? I am waiting til spring to buy mine, instead I just drool all day and watch stunt videos of them. I just sold a stunted out KLX 110 I had and really looking forward to getting the Grom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ours are for sale for the 3199 MSRP. Yet out the door price after Tags, title , and Destination charge is a different story. I deal with explaining dealer fees every day to customers. Personally I would buy a used one to avoid the costs associated with buying new. I just figured I would put this up in case anyone cannot locate a new one. I see people selling used ones for crazy high prices, like 3500 bucks. I always buy used myself because I hate depreciation on new stuff.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Ours are for sale for the 3199 MSRP. Yet out the door price after Tags, title , and Destination charge is a different story. I deal with explaining dealer fees every day to customers. Personally I would buy a used one to avoid the costs associated with buying new. I just figured I would put this up in case anyone cannot locate a new one. I see people selling used ones for crazy high prices, like 3500 bucks. I always buy used myself because I hate depreciation on new stuff.
totally agree these people that sell used 1000mile groms for $3500+ need a reality check

just picked mine up $3400 otd after tags,title,tax

ps

theres 1 on here for sale (buddy17) for $2700 and i hav a feeling you can get it for $2500

·
Registered
11 Posts
totally agree these people that sell used 1000mile groms for $3500+ need a reality check

just picked mine up $3400 otd after tags,title,tax

ps

theres 1 on here for sale (buddy17) for $2700 and i hav a feeling you can get it for $2500
While I do appreciate the plug for my ad, I have already turned down 2 offers at $2500. It's not costing me anything in storage right now, I'll hold it till spring if needed lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its really not alot of money for a new one and then you get to break it in how you want. Not have to deal with how the previous owner broke it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I paid $4100 out the door in July after taxes and all thier BS fees. Dealer was like fee for this fee for that...we have to put it together, I said it comes in a crate ya just basically have to put fluids in they said nooooo we have to build it...I told em whatevr I just want one LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts