Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Grom
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just purchased a 2019 Grom. First bike. Groming the smokies and listening to jambands. Glad to have found this community. Cheers.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sevierville, TN was once the home to Ten-Tec (Tennessee Technology). They produced some great radios.
Okay... back to you enjoying the great Smokey Mountains on your Grom. Enjoy!
Wood Musical instrument accessory Audio equipment Wood stain Hardwood

·
Registered
2019 Grom
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard! Sevierville, TN was once the home to Ten-Tec (Tennessee Technology). They produced some great radios.
View attachment 92964
Just a couple miles from my house. Don’t know much about them but
View attachment 92964
Just a couple miles from my house. Thank you for the welcome. :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Heading up that way middle of Sept, but the Grom is staying home since the woman is going & has a 250 Ninja. Taking the Duke 390 instead :cool:..... Last time was YEARS ago, & I destroyed the rear tire on the 1st day on my R6, thing looked like a slick..... Rest of the trip was much less fun, LOL.

·
Registered
2019 Grom
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heading up that way middle of Sept, but the Grom is staying home since the woman is going & has a 250 Ninja. Taking the Duke 390 instead :cool:..... Last time was YEARS ago, & I destroyed the rear tire on the 1st day on my R6, thing looked like a slick..... Rest of the trip was much less fun, LOL.
Haha damnit man. I bet. Have fun. Helluva place to ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts