Honda Grom banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
You'll have a lot of fun personalizing your Grom. Everyone takes theirs in a slightly different direction. You'll find plenty of good ideas here. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Photos!!

I made my first little changes and figured i would get a few pictures up. Gotta keep 'em coming back for more ya know...

Added the bar end mirrors and found a perfectly sized little trim clip to fill the old mirror holes! :smile:

Pulled off the whale tale. Put on the Vagabond Fender Eliminator.

Thought about putting on the ProTaper bars, but decided against it for now. I didn't want to lower the position just yet and deal with the cramped key spot.

Ended with putting the new grips on the old bars.

All in all, I am having a fun time considering all the possibilities.

·
Registered
611 Posts
looking good!

Reactions: jturnia

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well... I resisted the urge to buy a budget exhaust in favor of saving for the Yoshi.

I did get some vinyl wrap though. I'll keep the color to myself until I see if I like it. Never wrapped anything so that will be fun for sure!

·
Registered
611 Posts
If you've never wrapped before then start on something that doesn't have sharp corners and details. It's pretty easy and straight forward, just remember to be patient.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Where in NE Tennessee are you located ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
The Chopacobra

Did you buy that from Max Rockatansky? That thing looks crazy!
Nope. It is an old scooter I threw together a few months ago. All the body panels were gone or broken, so we stripped it all down and started applying zipties. Then I welded on the ammo can for a light mount... done. Sold it to my friend. He did just order a cdi and intake filter for it. So we will see where it goes. As of now it can outrun me up to about 45mph.

Here are a few more of it in current form. We added some od green and had to rig up a running light. Then threw on some rgb on it for some giggles. They have since quit.

Wiring Pros over here!

Its almost 40% ziptie at this point.

Start up and RGB goodness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts