Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished this build, I was working with DD Audio and the bike will be going with them to some shows. Let me know what you guys think!

Grom.jpg
grom3.jpg
grom5.jpg
grom2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
I would have used a bar like speaker system that would mount across the bar handle with JBL mid range speakers and on the rear I would have mounted a 6x9 speaker system sort of in a box shaped like a side saddle bag with the speakers pointed up where the bag would open up and use a ipod, itouch as the music system with a 40 watt stereo amp.

search for ideas, lots of good speakers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Thats the goal!

I rode it yesterday and it doesn't change the handling all that much (not as much as a passenger would). just have to keep an eye on my new width.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have used a bar like speaker system that would mount across the bar handle with JBL mid range speakers and on the rear I would have mounted a 6x9 speaker system sort of in a box shaped like a side saddle bag with the speakers pointed up where the bag would open up and use a ipod, itouch as the music system with a 40 watt stereo amp.
I looked for a saddle bag type of set up with no luck.. I put two 6.5s and two 8" two ways run off a 4x60w amp. signal from a small BT reciever DD offers (S-Link)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have so many questions, what amp are you running? Do you have or plan of getting HIDS? How much amperage can a stock from handle? Do you plan on getting a woofer? There is this cool Bluetooth amp by kicker that has a wired remote and usb charger but it pulls 10 amps and I'm not sure if it can handle that and some hids?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts