Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Good luck with that. I figure the sooner other dealers get their Groms the sooner my dealer will get his and the sooner I will get mine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the sales guy who took my deposit told me when I called this morning, he was pretty confident it would be here, he told me to give him a call Friday if they haven't called by then. I will let you know what happens. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high I know how these things go, but I don't know why or if they would lead me on, there is really no point to that that I can think of.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Yeah the sales guy who took my deposit told me when I called this morning, he was pretty confident it would be here, he told me to give him a call Friday if they haven't called by then. I will let you know what happens. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high I know how these things go, but I don't know why or if they would lead me on, there is really no point to that that I can think of.
Yeah I wouldn't think they would tell you it's coming in this week if they didn't have a pretty good idea. That would just lead to super pissed off customers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just left my dealer in south Carolina and was told the delivery of the grom should be in about 2 weeks and both of them are already accounted for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
872 Posts
Well good luck either way! I was just told yesterday to expect a call in 2-3 weeks (non powerhouse dealer). Spoke with the owner.

·
Registered
530 Posts
So much news lol I got a call from my buddy posted at the weather observatory in Antarctica, dealer called him today and he's picking it up at the dock as we speak. Pics to follow, he already has kold-kutters installed on his knobby tires for riding around the Ross Ice Shelf. smh, not this week

Reactions: rytomgo84
1 - 20 of 60 Posts