Honda Grom banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Glad the stuff arrived and you like it. We'll be getting the small centre piece for the seat in about a week Honda advise us. We've got a load more of the white panels in today and we'll be putting up on the site in the next hour. Also more projector beam headlights.

I actually like the red model. Just took this shot of an MSX125 we just took delivery of next to the NR. The MSX red holds up well against the NR. Even Ducati and Ferrari red looks dull compared to the NR so that says something about the paint they used for the little MSX. Much brighter than the red they used on the CBR500R. http://tyga-performance.com/site/images/gromnr2-7806f679.jpg

I actually like the red model. Just took this shot of an MSX125 we just took delivery of next to the NR. The MSX red holds up well against the NR. Even Ducati and Ferrari red looks dull compared to the NR so that says something about the paint they used for the little MSX. Much brighter than the red they used on the CBR500R. http://tyga-performance.com/site/images/gromnr2-7806f679.jpg
saw that pic on FB this morning, makes me glad I ordered the red, but I love the black

the good thing about the MSX is that you can dress it in whatever colour you feel like because a complete set of bodywork is not going to break the bank. LOL, that would be a cool selling point, a bike which is sold with a range of different clothes to dress it in!

the good thing about the MSX is that you can dress it in whatever colour you feel like because a complete set of bodywork is not going to break the bank. LOL, that would be a cool selling point, a bike which is sold with a range of different clothes to dress it in!
I would be interested in this if Honda every comes out with ALL red body panels, including the tail and under seat sections.

Will the company be ordering the "white" color stock front fender. Have noticed that the small rear center piece for the seat have not been posted on your vendor sight. Would like to order the 2 pieces together in white color. Thanks

I want to end up with a full set of panels in all four colors, so I can randomly mix and match parts. When asked what color my Grom is, I can ask back, either "Today?", or "Which part are you talking about?" ... kind of like the harlequin Volkswagen Golf.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle City car

We are just waiting for Honda to deliver the other parts and then we will post the other panels. Our aim is to stock all panels in every colour which is available in Thailand which is red, white and black. The yellow isn't sold here unfortunately.

Service honda.com has all the white panels plus front fender, complete set about 170.00 with shipping out of Indiana.
Where are they listed on there? Do I have to do a part number search to find them? I can only find black. :what:

83540-k26-900zc
83530-k26-900zc
77225-k26-900zb
77215-k26-900zb
83490-k26-900zc
83480-k26-900zc
These are the side panels left and right
61100-k26-900zc White front fender
77230-k26-900zb little white piece at tail light
They had red, black and these white panels no yellow.
had to type in item numbers to find them, would not come up under Grom

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.