Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grrrr.... this makes me wish even more that we were getting white! I just got the white panels in, and WOW, what a color!!! The white is brilliant! Why Honda, why can't we get this as standard?!?!?

"mostly" complete white panel set... missing the front fender, and the rear center tail section piece...

BUT..... Here is the color in the sun!!! I tried to get it as best i could, but it is a BRILLIANT color! Love it! :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Beautiful! Dang, why can't they bring all 4 colors into the US? I just don't get it.

So what's your front fender plan?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably carbon... The white front fender can be gotten, but i do like carbon and white together... but it depends on if it'll fit my overall plans size/fitment-wise... i may have to do something else entirely for a fender... but won't know till i see it :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used to LOVE the white on the Lexus IS250/350... it is awesome in the sun... but i think this trumps that easily.. lol! If you're thinking of going white and like this pearly-look, then its definitely a good move to do imho.

And for those wondering, these did come from Tyga... Paul and the gang are awesome over there... definitely hit them up for your panels! They were packed GREAT and got here super quick! (i actually ordered these a long time ago, but they held shipment to wait on some other small parts... it was very nice dealing with them!)

·
Registered
257 Posts
I used to LOVE the white on the Lexus IS250/350... it is awesome in the sun... but i think this trumps that easily.. lol! If you're thinking of going white and like this pearly-look, then its definitely a good move to do imho.

And for those wondering, these did come from Tyga... Paul and the gang are awesome over there... definitely hit them up for your panels! They were packed GREAT and got here super quick! (i actually ordered these a long time ago, but they held shipment to wait on some other small parts... it was very nice dealing with them!)
Nice!

We had that white AWD 250 Lexus, great color. Then I got my wife the pearl white Ninja 250, very similar in color, we were shocked by Kawasaki on that one, it looked great... now she wants a white Grom so I will eventually order all white plastics too I bet... maybe for the 2nd Grom we get next year I will surprise her with white, or maybe by then they will come around and offer white. We will probably have 2 Groms, I just don't want the same color as her. Hummm.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Very cool looking. Mine are en route from Thailand as well...

What's your plan for graphics?

OEM USA "Grom" graphics?

International OEM MSX125 graphics? (Might be the ticket... since white isn't a color based in the USA)

something else?

·
Registered
684 Posts
That white looks like the same white used on the '01 CBR600F4i, it's a awesome color.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
ComposiMo. Where did you order them? Did they come without Honda and MSX stickers or did you remove them. I'm surprised and disappointed if they come with out. That's not very Honda like.

I've got mine on order and really hope they cme with the wing logo and MSX decal.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
ComposiMo. Where did you order them? Did they come without Honda and MSX stickers or did you remove them. I'm surprised and disappointed if they come with out. That's not very Honda like.

I've got mine on order and really hope they cme with the wing logo and MSX decal.
FWIW with or without decals they still look GREAT.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yup the white is lovely in the sunshine on mine, gonna fit the tyga gloss carbon front mudguard on mine, maybe the carbon tail cowl also, would like a nice white bellypan though, don't wanna do to much of the grey thing, then hit it with some nice red graphics, maybe do the wheel spokes in red and polish the lip also then add red cnc parts to dress up the engine etc, braided lines also, that's my plan unless I see something even more gorgeous to apply!:furious:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yup the white is lovely in the sunshine on mine, gonna fit the tyga gloss carbon front mudguard on mine, maybe the carbon tail cowl also, would like a nice white bellypan though, don't wanna do to much of the grey thing, then hit it with some nice red graphics, maybe do the wheel spokes in red and polish the lip also then add red cnc parts to dress up the engine etc, braided lines also, that's my plan unless I see something even more gorgeous to apply!:furious:
Dezzie your bike looks great.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts