Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yessssssssssss. Can't wait to get mine. Man, Cali always gets the cool stuff first. I'm jelly

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NOPE I was not able to because it is the only Prototype in the USA (Liability Issue)
I seen it run, looks like fun, but the Rider asked NOT to show riding footage (Possible Management conflicts)
Had limited time to record & logistic were an issue, did the best that I could with what I had :)
-Honest™

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anyone know any good videos of someone riding it, not just bopping around a parking lot with a dubstep sound track? I like to hear the actual motor and stuff.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Anyone know any good videos of someone riding it, not just bopping around a parking lot with a dubstep sound track? I like to hear the actual motor and stuff.
Try browsing the forum instead of being a grump, he said he couldn't ride it and was asked not to take riding footage

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Mike, how big was your buddy that was sitting on it... Like height/weight?
That was the BIG Issue... The BIG WIGs did not want NO ONE to even sit on it (Liability issues)
But "It was fought for & was semi won!" we still were waiting for the Final Confirmation sooooo when we got the Semi-Clearance...
Figure better have either Him or I sit on it to see if WE were too big! Think it fits him good... for a big dude!
He is 5'11 & a tad bit over 250lbs.
ME 5'11 when slouched 6 foot when I stand straight & 250lbs!

-Honest™

·
Registered
24 Posts
Try browsing the forum instead of being a grump, he said he couldn't ride it and was asked not to take riding footage
I'm not being a grump, but one way to make me grumpy is to go out of your way to tell me to find it myself. How do you know I haven't already been browsing the forum and Youtube for hours?
Nothing against Mike's video, either. I was referring to nearly every video that I have seen on Youtube.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I'm not being a grump, but one way to make me grumpy is to go out of your way to tell me to find it myself. How do you know I haven't already been browsing the forum and Youtube for hours?
Nothing against Mike's video, either. I was referring to nearly every video that I have seen on Youtube.
Open up, here comes the plane!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
NOPE I was not able to because it is the only Prototype in the USA (Liability Issue)
I seen it run, looks like fun, but the Rider asked NOT to show riding footage (Possible Management conflicts)
Had limited time to record & logistic were an issue, did the best that I could with what I had :)
-Honest™
Pit can't have been a prototype. More like a preproduction bike, as Honda makes em already I bet it was a euro bike. They will crush it one day. That's what they did when I worked there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts