Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, and appreciate all of the support this forum has given me in the past... And now I'm asking for another favor. Please help me find my stolen grom!

In a nutshell, I posted my 2014 grom for sale because I do not ride it as much as I used to.

Got a guy who texted me the last few days about checking it out. Well, today he came by and looked at it. Decided that me offering him to "throw his leg over it" was enough for him to gas it off into the sunset with on coming traffic and into and through the streets of Boston.

If anyone recognizes this bike or its parts, please let me know. I would really appreciate any information.

Here is a link to the ad I posted on Craigslist. Again, any information would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

boston.craigslist.org/gbs/eve/d/bedford-honda-grom-stolen/7167730811.html

·
Registered
617 Posts
I hate SCUM!
good luck getting it back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Keep an eye out for it on Letgo...I've been using the app to look for a Grom clone and noticed a few of them sold without keys or titles, or other suspicious details that made me think they are selling stolen bikes there. Good luck, sorry you have to deal with this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts