Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Undercutting MNNTHBX by a couple of bucks, full color options and free shipping? Hmmmm.

I wonder whats going to happen when people realize that they can get a 36" braided front line with a 30degree bend on one end and a 45degree bend on the other, a 14" braided rear line with a 45degree turn on one end and a 20degree on the other, and a handful of M10 x 1.25 banjos for a quarter of the price.

Cause that's the measurements they'd need to have someone make them a set. Or if they were crafty with teh google, maybe even find them out there for like 23.95 a front and $14 a rear...

·
Vendor
1,865 Posts
Undercutting MNNTHBX by a couple of bucks, full color options and free shipping? Hmmmm.
Ummmm..... Those are $154 w/ banjos. Mine are $125.

And my apologies for posting in another vendor's thread, but I was brought up. Now he does have more colors option than I, but I'm actually stocking them, and can't order $30,000 in brake lines. I'm sure Motovation runs a great business, and by all means, buy from anyone you choose. Just clarifying...

·
Registered
170 Posts
My bad. I could have sworn the "kit" price was a couple bucks less than yours when I left work. Didn't see it was banjos extra either.

Carry on. Nothing to see here.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Multiple color options is nice.

Do the Motovation lines come with the factory rubber gromets installed? Doesn't mention or show on the site.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Multiple color options is nice.

Do the Motovation lines come with the factory rubber gromets installed? Doesn't mention or show on the site.
YES, they come with the factory rubber grommets. We are an authorized Spiegler dealer, so these will come JUST as they are shipped from Spiegler, with everything needed for install, and are backed by Spieglers full warranty and support. Feel free to email us with any specific questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts